Campaign Manager (Vancouver)
Adbusters Media Foundation is looking for an experienced, politically savvy campaign manager to round out our Vancouver office. The campaign manager will work closely with editorial staff, including the Editor-in-Chief, to coordinate activist campaigns addressing the most urgent causes of our day and to spread the word on the Web. A successful candidate will have 2-3 years' worth of organizing and/or communications experience. A passion for reckoning with the pressing issues of our time is must.
- Strong writing skills
- 2-3 years' worth of relevant professional experience
- Experience working with a team of writers, editors and contributors
- Familiarity with Adbusters magazine, as well as our books & campaigns
Send your resume and cover letter to kono[at]adbusters.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Volunteering at Adbusters
Adbusters is looking for politically-minded, dynamic people to join our editorial, web and management teams at our Vancouver office. We welcome applicants from a broad range of perspectives and backgrounds. A willingness to work in a spirited, collaborative environment is essential. Preferred applicants will have an activist bent and a desire to engage with the pressing issues of our time.
Volunteers must be willing to work as a team on various tasks such as:
- Customer service (handling phone calls and subscriptions)
- Office assistant (admin, inventory, shipping)
- Research assistant (conducting specific research projects related to the current campaigns or magazine production)
- Social Media (drafting weekly social media content)
If you think you have something to contribute to our magazine and you’re seeking industry experience, send your resume to info[at]adbusters.org.
Support Adbusters Media Foundation!
Join us in the hunt for fresh ideas, bold alternatives, radical solutions — new ways to live, love and think. We’re in the fight of our lives, and we need your support to keep strutting our stuff.Donate