Digital Editor (Vancouver)
Adbusters Media Foundation is looking for an experienced, politically savvy digital editor to round out our Vancouver office. The digital editor will work closely with staff, including the editor-in-chief, to contribute material to our website and boost our presence on social media. A successful candidate will have 2-3 years’ worth of writing, editing and/or social-media experience. A passion for reckoning with the pressing issues of our time is a must.
- Strong communication skills
- 2-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Willingness to work with a team of writers, editors and artists
- Familiarity with Adbusters’ magazines, books and campaigns
Send your resume and cover letter to kono[at]adbusters.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Volunteering at Adbusters
Adbusters is looking for politically-minded, dynamic people to join our editorial, web and management teams at our Vancouver office. We welcome applicants from a broad range of perspectives and backgrounds. A willingness to work in a spirited, collaborative environment is essential. Preferred applicants will have an activist bent and a desire to engage with the pressing issues of our time.
Volunteers must be willing to work as a team on various tasks such as:
- Customer service (handling phone calls and subscriptions)
- Office assistant (admin, inventory, shipping)
- Research assistant (conducting specific research projects related to the current campaigns or magazine production)
- Social Media (drafting weekly social media content)
If you think you have something to contribute to our magazine and you’re seeking industry experience, send your resume to info[at]adbusters.org.