In this invigorating second chapter of the Blueprint for a New World series, we go back to environmentalism’s existential birth, follow the triumphs and pitfalls of this cherished movement through its teenage years, adulthood and senior-home days … through to its eventual death in 2012. We put our finger on exactly what went wrong — why we’ve grown so disconnected, detached and uncaring — and then, halleluja! we jump over the moribund body of the old left, recover our #DeepAnger and start building a new movement with guts, gall and soul.
- Kat Stevens on The Big Fail of the Big Green NGO
- Why we need to get angry, by Darren Fleet
- The ecopolitics behind the world’s hottest conflicts
- Kalle Lasn on How to Break the Trance, Shift the Paradigm & Hack the System
- Roland Kelts on The Satori Generation
- Join the #Mindbomb Campaign!
- Why modern philosophy needs the mystical
- Another kind of love by Hardt and Negri
- The Era of Disembodied Love
- Born Again Environmentalism by Stefanie Krasnow
- Edward Slingerland on Wu Wei in the West
- …and 128 thick pages of nothing but epiphany inspiring content!