America has a long list of enemies – Al Qaeda, Iran, North Korea, China, Venezuela, hackers, WikiLeaks, financial sabotage – but these are mere blemishes on the surface of the apple. Instead of maintaining 1000 military bases overseas and spending half the national budget on weapons to fight foreign wars, America might want to consider taking a moment to focus on a potentially greater enemy ... the enemy within ... a rotting culture.
Depressed. Obese. Poor. Diseased. Raped. Bullied. Raped. Suicidal. Armed.
Here’s a portrait of America’s future – an average class of 100 students graduating high school today:
- 71 have been physically assaulted
- 39 have been bullied
- 64 have had sexual intercourse
- 28 have been sexually victimized
- 21 have had a sexually transmitted infection
- 29 have suffered serious symptoms of depression
- 34 are overweight or obese
- 22 live in significant poverty
- 16 have carried a weapon in the past year
- 14 have contemplated suicide and 6 have carried out an attempt
- 10 have been raped