OK, so what will you do this coming Friday?
This Friday, if the clouds don’t obscure it, you will be able to see the first full moon of the year. It’s Full Wolf Moonday!
Why not leave your device behind and go out for a walk? Think about what this year may hold in store for yourself, for your family and friends, for your country and for the rest of the world besides? For example:
- What will happen if the populist wave keeps crashing down upon us and Trump is re-elected?
- What would it mean if scientists were to suddenly discover life on another planet?
- How do you feel about the eco-devastation that’s unfolding everywhere now and how it’s changing the destiny of all the Earth?
- . . . about the dozens of uprisings that have cropped up around the world?
- . . . about whether there’s a possibility that they could culminate in some kind of global revolution moment?
Then, come back indoors refreshed, recharged, rejuvenated — and figure out what you’re going to do during this portentous first year of a new decade.
One thing you certainly can do is join our Blackspot Collective. We are growing our global network of activists, artists, writers, thinkers, and dreamers. We have plans for a non-violent transformation of the current world order. And we want you to be a part of it.
Our strategy is to zero in on a new grand narrative, a once-in-a-millennium mind shift, a set of big ideas — metamemes — so fundamental, so systemic, so profound that a sane and sustainable future is unthinkable without them. This means shining a light on the hidden coordinates of our shared reality and unleashing a Metamemetic Insurrection.
If you haven't already, be sure to subscribe to see the Insurrection unfold. Our first issue of 2020, the Year of the Rat, will center on how to crack the global mind, and will also launch the Mental Liberation Front — take back your mental space by force.
It's set to be a year of radical metamemetic reinvention. And we want to count you among us.
for the wild,
The Blackspot Collective