It's a personal, intimate, and visually driven blast about playing jazz and finding joy in revolution.
- Franco "Bifo" Berardi on the European uprising of 2011
- Gustavo Beck on the psychic economy of Occupy
- An excerpt from Slavoj Žižek’s The Year of Dreaming Dangerously
- Liu Xiaobo, reflecting on Tiananmen Square from prison
- Micah White on Pussy Riot, and Mexico's Blue Revolution
- Darren Fleet on the God particle
- Excerpts from upcoming book, "Meme Wars: The Creative Destruction of Neoclassical Economics"
Get your hands on it here.
Alright Occupiers, trick or treat!
At last we’re in Winter. It’s the year 2047. A worn scrapbook from the future arrives in your lap. It offers a stunning global vision, a warning to the next generations, a repository of practical wisdom, and an invaluable roadmap which you need to navigate the dark times, and the opportunities, which lie ahead.