Hey all you wild spirits out there,
Rewild the child!
Rewild the mind!
Rewild the world!
Our world is ripe for a cataclysmic eco-epiphany like never before. But fear not! … our Blueprint for a New Planet — a.k.a Adbusters #113 — is hitting newsstands worldwide Monday, April 21!
In this invigorating second chapter of the Blueprint for a New World series, we go back to environmentalism’s existential birth, follow the triumphs and pitfalls of this cherished movement through its teenage years, adulthood and senior-home days … through to its eventual death in 2012. We put our finger on exactly what went wrong — why we’ve grown so disconnected, detached and uncaring — and then, halleluja! we jump over the moribund body of the old left, recover our #DeepAnger and start building a new movement with guts, gall and soul.
- Kat Stevens on The Big Fail of the Big Green NGO
- Why we need to get angry, by Darren Fleet
- The ecopolitics behind the world’s hottest conflicts
- Kalle Lasn on How to Break the Trance, Shift the Paradigm & Hack the System
- Roland Kelts on The Satori Generation
- Wu Wei in the West by Edward Slingerland
- Join the #Mindbomb Campaign!
- Why modern philosophy needs the mystical
- Another kind of love — Hardt and Negri
- Born Again Environmentalism by Stefanie Krasnow
- The Era of Disembodied Love
… 128 thick pages of nothing but epiphany inspiring content!Subscribe to get the rest of the Blueprint for a New World!
Adbusters #113 — the eco issue of our Blueprint for a New World — hits newsstands worldwide April 21, 2014! Big Green NGO environmentalism has failed ... but a new “Satori” generation is here ... and a new movement is emerging, one that will leave nothing to chance. This is our Blueprint for a New Planet. Get your hands on it!