Submissions

#N17 Day of Action

DemocracyNow: Occupy Wall Street Draws Massive Turnout Across the Nation to Mark 2-Month Milestone.

42 comments

Displaying 11 - 20 of 42

Page 2 of 5

Well, we will see if you really go anywhere in the long term. Given all the bad press you folks have generated (drugs, sexual assault, "safety-tents" for women, etc) most politicians will simply run from you. Even most Dems would be afraid to associate themselves with you.

You call yourself the 99% but you really are the 1% most left-wing people out there. The rest of us 99% are having a very hard time identifying with you.

Ed Schultz and Keith Olbermann may be the only people on TV who back you, and that speaks volumes.

Well, we will see if you really go anywhere in the long term. Given all the bad press you folks have generated (drugs, sexual assault, "safety-tents" for women, etc) most politicians will simply run from you. Even most Dems would be afraid to associate themselves with you.

You call yourself the 99% but you really are the 1% most left-wing people out there. The rest of us 99% are having a very hard time identifying with you.

Ed Schultz and Keith Olbermann may be the only people on TV who back you, and that speaks volumes.

LEG UP – Limit Excessive Greed United People. If life is to be worth living we have to rein in excessive greed. Let people have private property, let them have obedience to law which makes it possible to enjoy private property, and let parents and teachers teach the young -- but society has to put limits on excessive greed. Why get the Supreme Court to split up Standard Oil of NJ and NY, and let them reunite? Why repeal Glass-Steagall, the only limit on a bankster class that can now, after repeal, keep investment winnings and be made whole by taxpayers for losses, an undeserving class feeding at the public trough? As a minimum, the US needs an estate tax and a 100% rate of tax on all annual incomes to the extent of the portion exceeding one billion dollars, with so-called tax-exempt sources such as municipal bond interest being included in the taxable income. The hardest problem is getting people in office who will enforce laws, especially anti-trust, labor, and democratic voting and vote counting laws. Excessive greed is the basic affliction of the corrupt vote counter. LEG UP

LEG UP – Limit Excessive Greed United People. If life is to be worth living we have to rein in excessive greed. Let people have private property, let them have obedience to law which makes it possible to enjoy private property, and let parents and teachers teach the young -- but society has to put limits on excessive greed. Why get the Supreme Court to split up Standard Oil of NJ and NY, and let them reunite? Why repeal Glass-Steagall, the only limit on a bankster class that can now, after repeal, keep investment winnings and be made whole by taxpayers for losses, an undeserving class feeding at the public trough? As a minimum, the US needs an estate tax and a 100% rate of tax on all annual incomes to the extent of the portion exceeding one billion dollars, with so-called tax-exempt sources such as municipal bond interest being included in the taxable income. The hardest problem is getting people in office who will enforce laws, especially anti-trust, labor, and democratic voting and vote counting laws. Excessive greed is the basic affliction of the corrupt vote counter. LEG UP

There are two groups of people on the right in the West. One is gravely brainwashed. We ccould call them supermorons.They are so superficial that cannot even engage in rational discussion. I know this guy living in the woods, all alone in a tent, and sick. This is the gift of the system to him. But he is against the occupy movement!!! The second group is the heinous ones who believe some people must be exploited and others must exploit. Stalin nicely did away with this second group. Let's call them donkeys!!!

There are two groups of people on the right in the West. One is gravely brainwashed. We ccould call them supermorons.They are so superficial that cannot even engage in rational discussion. I know this guy living in the woods, all alone in a tent, and sick. This is the gift of the system to him. But he is against the occupy movement!!! The second group is the heinous ones who believe some people must be exploited and others must exploit. Stalin nicely did away with this second group. Let's call them donkeys!!!

Occupy Wall Street Draws Massive Turnout Across the Nation to Mark 2-Month Milestone! As of November 18th, 2011!

WTF? WaT Did I say 3 Months ago that would Spark something like these at huge National ScaLe? Yeah! Of course! It's a shocking revelation to many that'll take it to revolutionary force! I'm Pissed! After reading Harj GiLLs book, I'm shock! Like every American homeowner like my mother has been a Slave to the BaNks for So LoNg! It's a mathematical FacT! If you bought a CaR worth $30k! Your 10 year Car LoaN is worth $40k! That's $10k in interest to the car Lenders! I'm okay with that! To anyone who can't afford a car a lender has right to earn! But, WTF? A HoMe Mortgage LoaN! A 30 year LoaN! You would end uP paying mo money than what you barrow fo a Home in Interest! That's like 15 years that You've work fo the BaNkeRs! That Slavery! In the modern world of Corporate Greed! This problem dates back since the 1970's! The early regulators that forever change the home lending mortgage system after the rise of the 2nd MarKeT!! Fannie Mae! Freddie Mac! & WaLL Streets Savings & Loans "S&L"! Their the only reason why home Loans are so Expensive! The system has To ChaNgE!

As a Harj GiLL advocate of his booK! I was told to cheat the system that everybody including my mother is a part of! But, how can we cheat if we have bad credit? Now that our Mortgage consume balance to our bankruptcy!

Fo Sure! These corporate greedy bankers can Evict uS from our Houses! But, they can't evict our ideas that we stand against! Fight fo ur right! Occupy WaLL Street! Occupy Everywhere!

Fo now.. I'll be anonymous.. they can be anybody.. & they can be no one....

Occupy Wall Street Draws Massive Turnout Across the Nation to Mark 2-Month Milestone! As of November 18th, 2011!

WTF? WaT Did I say 3 Months ago that would Spark something like these at huge National ScaLe? Yeah! Of course! It's a shocking revelation to many that'll take it to revolutionary force! I'm Pissed! After reading Harj GiLLs book, I'm shock! Like every American homeowner like my mother has been a Slave to the BaNks for So LoNg! It's a mathematical FacT! If you bought a CaR worth $30k! Your 10 year Car LoaN is worth $40k! That's $10k in interest to the car Lenders! I'm okay with that! To anyone who can't afford a car a lender has right to earn! But, WTF? A HoMe Mortgage LoaN! A 30 year LoaN! You would end uP paying mo money than what you barrow fo a Home in Interest! That's like 15 years that You've work fo the BaNkeRs! That Slavery! In the modern world of Corporate Greed! This problem dates back since the 1970's! The early regulators that forever change the home lending mortgage system after the rise of the 2nd MarKeT!! Fannie Mae! Freddie Mac! & WaLL Streets Savings & Loans "S&L"! Their the only reason why home Loans are so Expensive! The system has To ChaNgE!

As a Harj GiLL advocate of his booK! I was told to cheat the system that everybody including my mother is a part of! But, how can we cheat if we have bad credit? Now that our Mortgage consume balance to our bankruptcy!

Fo Sure! These corporate greedy bankers can Evict uS from our Houses! But, they can't evict our ideas that we stand against! Fight fo ur right! Occupy WaLL Street! Occupy Everywhere!

Fo now.. I'll be anonymous.. they can be anybody.. & they can be no one....

Pages

Add a new comment

Comments are closed.